- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch strips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 can black beans, optional
Heat a large skillet over high heat. Pour oil into hot skillet, and cook chicken in oil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until fully cooked. Remove chicken and set aside. Saute onion for 1 minute then add to chicken. Drain beans and rinse and add to chicken.
Serve in tacos, on a salad or to top a pizza leaving out the beans.