- 3 c. sugar
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk
- 1/2 c. butter
- 2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 to 7.5 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- Butter a 13" x 9" x 2" pan. In heavy 3 quart saucepan, combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium and boil 4 to 5 minutes (approximately 234°F), stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, nuts and vanilla. Pour into buttered pan and cool until firm.
For here in Utah, I boil most fudge recipes for 4 minutes. (about 225 degrees)