• 6 chicken breasts- about 1/2 inch thick
• 3 cups of salt & vinegar potato chip crumbs
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 3 eggs; beaten
• 1 cup flour seasoned with salt & pepper
• Olive oil
• Fresh parmesan cheese
Rinse and pat chicken dry and season with salt & pepper on both sides. Combine eggs in one shallow dish, seasoned flour in a separate shallow dish, and potato chip crumbs plus 1/4 tsp salt in another. Dredge each chicken breast in seasoned flour shaking off excess, dip in eggs and then coat both sides with potato chip crumbs. In a large skillet brown the coated chicken breasts in olive oil over med-high heat on both sides. About 2-3 minutes per side or until chicken is golden. Place browned chicken breasts on a baking sheet and finish cooking in oven about 8 minutes @ 350 degrees.
· May take longer depending on thickness of your chicken.
Balsamic Caramelized Onions w/Herbs
• 2 large onions thinly sliced
• 2-3 tbsp olive oil
• Fresh rosemary, thyme, basil (use whatever fresh herbs you like)
• 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• Salt & pepper to taste
Over med-high heat, drizzle olive oil in skillet and add sliced onions. Sauté until nice and dark golden brown. Add fresh herbs, balsamic, and salt & pepper to taste. Top warmed chicken with onions and fresh shaved parmesan.