Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Chocolate Drop Cookies

1 cup of dates (about 12 medjool dates) 
1 cup rolled oats 
1/4 cup chopped cashews 
1/4 cup chopped walnuts 
1 tsp stevia powder 
3 TBS cocoa powder 
1/4 tsp Almond extract 
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut 
Almond milk as needed*

Soak the dates in about 1/2 cup almond milk overnight (or for a few hours to soften).  Drain the milk* off and use as needed. 

Combine all of the ingredients into a food processor.  I had to do this in steps.  I started with the dates and a little of the milk.  I set these aside in a bowl and then put the rest of the ingredients into my processor and blended until in was well chopped.  Then I slowly added in the chopped dates, adding a little of the milk. 

Once the ingredients are well incorporated, simply roll them into a ball, flattening slightly.  These will keep in the fridge for quite a while.

From whole food mommies . Com

No comments:

Post a Comment