- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over very low heat. Add garlic, onion, cherries, and mushrooms; cook and stir, without browning garlic, until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Toss in spinach, and cook and stir until spinach is just wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Top with crumbled goat cheese just before serving.